Director of Scientific Affairs
11:20 Creating a Masterfile of all the data needed to apply for licence: How realistic is the concept of standardisation?
- How far are we from this? What areas would we standardise?
- What can we do if we bring our strengths together?
- Harmonising standards between Europe and overseas to ease trade between different countries
- Creating a master file – is that possible? What are the plans?
- Creating a database of studies already done in the space, so people don’t need to do studies again
- Testing methodology and properties that are common and that can be used to apply for PMTA.What should these look like for everyone?
- Standards for toxicity – how to access toxicity?
- Examining how ISO standards could benefit your organisation to evaluate the benefits of obtaining licence
- Understanding the analytical requirements around ISO 9001
- Obtaining ISO standards through accreditation: Looking at the preparation and the application process
- Installing core management strategies to drive the business forward through continuous improvement
- Developing a specific standard that will enable e-cig brands to keep their boutique approach
- Examining methods for operating effectively within the current GMP standards